Boronda Adobe History Center, The Ghost Walk of Old Monterey, California Rodeo Sports Complex, National Steinbeck Center, Monterey Bay Aquarium
, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive at Pebble Beach, Laguna Seca Raceway
, Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park, Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn-Salinas, the home of the California Rodeo. We are also considered the Gateway to Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, the Gilroy Garlic Capital, the Castroville Artichoke Capital, and the Fresh Produce Home conveniently located off of Highway 101. This superb hotel offers our guests a central location, California style comfort at an exceptional value pricing. Our 44 tastefully appointed guestrooms feature Cable/Satellite TV, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Coffeemakers, Hair dryers, 27 inch TV's, Free High Speed Internet, Free Continental Breakfast, Free Local Calls, as well as Guest Laundry on site. The staff at the Americas Best Value Inn-Salinas awaits your arrival and looks forward to spoiling you with value, unequalled hospitality, and all the comforts of home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||31|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
48 hours before arrival date
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.