Dnister Hotel built in 1983 is situated on a picturesque hill near the old park. This is the place at the end of XIX century Polish artists created several fragments of famous Raclawicka Panorama painting. Later the painting was exhibited in a special rotunda in Stryiski park and was one of the main sightseeings of the city.
During Soviet times the hotel belonged to Intourist chain was a flagship of a hospitality industry of the city. In September 1999 Dnister Hotel was awarded with 4 star rating.
Dnister is a traditional venue for international events of high level. Among the celebrities–first lady of the United States of America Hillary Clinton, Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski, Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma, Czech President Václav Havel, Presidents of Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Romania, Slovenia, Hungary.
We are particularly proud to be a place of stay for the cardinals from the Pope suite during John Paul II visit to Lviv in June 2001.
Other celebrities that we were proud to serve in our hotel are Charles Aznavour, Polish composer Krzysztof Penderecki, Oleg Skrypka, Paulo Coelho, Polish writer Olga Tokarczuk, famous Finnish writer J. Bargum.
– International Award for Efficiency in Tourism and Hospitality Industry
– International Award for the Best Trademark (Madrid, Spain)
– Honoured Certificate of the Research Centre for European Market in Brussels, Belgium
– Grand-Prix in the main nomination of the Face of the City 2000 competition, Diploma of Laureate of Pan-Ukrainian Tourism Professional Program “Crystal Stork– 2000”
– the best Ukrainian hotel by Ukrotel Association
– nomination of European Service Level in Face of the City competition by Lviv Chamber of Commerce.
Below are all the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Dnister Premier Hotel.
Feel free to use the Dnister Premier Hotel meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Hotel Planner specializes in Lviv event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows.