Nestled on three (3) acres of tranquil tropical gardens set on a magnificently landscaped hilltop just outside the capital town of Basseterre, OTI overlooks the Basseterre Bay, the Southeast Peninsula and the Sister Island of Nevis, and offers highly personalized standards of service.
The hotel is located approximately ¼ mile from the capital city of Basseterre, 2 miles from the Airport and ¼ mile from the Cruise Port.
71 elegantly appointed Air-conditioned Guest Rooms, all with dramatic views of the Caribbean Sea, or Basseterre Bay from their own private balcony or patio.
IN-ROOM AMENITIES AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
• Remote Control Cable Colour TV
• Alarm Clock Radio
• Direct Dial International Calling
• Ceiling Fans (Superior, Deluxe and Suites only)
• In Room Safes (Superior, Deluxe and Suites only)
• Desk with computer port (Deluxe and Suites only)
• Balcony or Patio
• Coffee Maker
• Iron and ironing boards
ROOM BEDDING CONFIGURATION:
• Standard Rooms: - 2 double beds or 1 king bed per room
• Superior Rooms: - 2 double beds or 1 king bed per room
• Superior One Bedroom Suite: - 2 queen beds or 1 king bed per suite. Fold out sofa bed
with kitchenette and sitting room.
• Deluxe Rooms: - 2 queen beds per room.
• Deluxe Junior Suite: -1 king bed per suite.
ROOM DESCRIPTION & LOCATION:
Many with patios offering views of Basseterre Bay, South East Peninsula and Nevis.
• Maximum Occupancy – 2 Adults
With balconies overlooking the pool and Basseterre Bay. Shower in tub facilities.
• Maximum Occupancy –2 adults plus 1 child 12 years and under.
Superior One Bedroom Suite: All with balcony offering dramatic views of the capital city Basseterre, the Bay, the South East Peninsula and Nevis, with shower-in-tub facilities, a Sitting Room has a foldout sofa/bed and a kitchenette.
• 1 Bedroom maximum Occupancy- 4 adults plus 1 child 12 years and under.
All with balcony offering dramatic views of the Basseterre Bay. With a double sink vanity, separate tub and shower facilities, desk with Computer Port, safes and a ceiling fan are all standard features of these rooms.
• Maximum Occupancy- 4 adults plus 1 child 12 years and under.
Deluxe Junior Suite:
All with balcony offering dramatic wrap around views of Basseterre City and Bay, the Southeast Peninsula, Nevis and the Caribbean Sea. With a double sink vanity, Jacuzzi Tub and Shower facilities, desk with Computer Port, in room safe and a ceiling fan are all standard features of these suites.
• Maximum Occupancy- 2 adults plus 1 child 12 years and under
THE WATERFALLS RESTAURANT:
Offers a modern interpretation of classic Continental and West Indian Cuisine while fully utilizing the colors and flavors of local ingredients in an impressive air-conditioned and patio setting overlooking Beautiful Basseterre Bay and the Caribbean Sea. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
OTI’s Famous Seafood Grill Restaurant on the ocean’s edge is a Kittitian institution where chefs grill in front of you generous portions of lobster, marinated swordfish, etc., accompanied by a fresh Island Vegetable Buffet. Open nightly for dinner.
THE POOLSIDE GRILL:
Serving popular salads, sandwiches, burgers and daily specials in a Tropical Lagoon/ waterfall Pool setting. Open for lunch.
• Lagoon waterfall Swim-up Pool Bar (open for lunch)
• Fisherman’s Wharf Bar (open for dinner only)
• *3 Freshwater swimming pools; 1 with swim-up bar, with a Lagoon waterfall theme and “Beach” style entrance
• An open air Pool Deck Jacuzzi
• A PADI scuba facility
• Fitness Centre
• 3000 sq. ft. of Meeting Venues
• Rooms can accommodate from 10 to 220 persons.
• pre-function foyer area
• Breakout rooms including executive Board Room.
• Secretarial Services
• Special events coordinator available.
• WI-FI available.
Waterfalls catering offer a full service catering experience, creating WOW Experiences for over 35 years. We excel at customizing menus to match our clients’ personal taste and preferences, creating an occasion that is delightfully memorable for all involved.
• Beach Parties
• Themed Parties
• Event Management
• Airline Catering
• Private & Corporate Parties
• Chef Attended Food Stations
• Buffet Dinners
• Sporting Events
• Cocktail Receptions
• Al Fresco Garden Dinners
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||3000 sq. feet
||Holds 180 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||11am - 10pm
Policies / Expenses
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
A deposit of 50% of the Total Estimated Amount is needed to confirm the booking of this event. Deposit refunds on cancellations are handled as follows –
•Notice over 30 days prior to event: full refund of deposit
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
|Additional Person Fee:
||30.00 Per Person
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
||13.00 Per Day
|Banquet Labor Fees:
||10.00 Per Hour
|Banquet Bartender Fees:
||12.00 Per Hour
|Chef Attendant Fees:
||15.00 Per Night
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
||12.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:
||15.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:
||17.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:
||20.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:
||25.00 Per Person
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:
||17.00 Per Person
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:
||45.00 Per Person
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:
||65.00 Per Person
|Morning Break Cost:
||13.00 Per Person
|Afternoon Break Cost:
|| 7.00 Per Person
|| 2.00 Per Person
|Banquet Bottled Water:
|| 2.25 Per Person
|Banquet Hosted Bar:
||12.00 Per Person/Per Hour
|Banquet Reception w Hors d'oeuvres:
||29.00 Per Person/Per Hour
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
2 miles from the airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.