The contemporary and stylish Menlo Park Inn is a unique presence amidst the charm of historic Downtown Menlo Park and the Palo Alto area.
This premiere boutique hotel is intimate, atmospheric and eclectic. The hotel’s plush, comfortable interior is drenched in rich, dramatic colors, beautiful custom furnishings, and imaginative detail.
* Complimentary high-speed Internet in every room and in the lobby.
* Guests enjoy freshly baked cookies upon arrival and a delicious complimentary continental breakfast, served fresh every day.
* Each distinctive room offers spacious luxury and convenience. Rooms feature an impressive menu of modern amenities, including an oversized writing desk, two-line phones with voicemail, TV/VCR, DVD/CD player, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, microwave, refrigerator and much more.
The exterior of this magnificent inn is reminiscent of Southern design, with tall white columns, a central staircase and porch-like corridors that create a charming and alluring character that embody Menlo Park’s most unique Inn.
Located minutes away from world-renown Stanford University, downtown Palo Alto, and the prestigious Atherton neighborhood, the Menlo Park Inn is a short, scenic drive from San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and Berkeley.
Stanford University, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Atherton
*17 miles from San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- Exit airport towards 101 North
- From Highway 101 North take Willow Road/Menlo Park Exit.
- Go West to Middlefield.
- Turn right on Middlefield to Glenwood Avenue.
- Turn left on Glenwood, then turn left on El Camino.
* 18 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- From the airport take 101 South
- Exit onto Woodside Road to El Camino Real South.
- Continue south for 2 miles.
Airport Shuttle?Sorry, no airport shuttle available.