Naples, Marco Island and the western portion of the Everglades make up Southwest Florida's Collier County – also known as The Paradise Coast. Collier is the largest county in the state of Florida, by land area, yet more than 80% of the vast expanse of land is preserved as park and nature preserve land by federal, state, county, city and private agencies. Beautiful beach communities surrounded by nature – it's no wonder the area is referred to as Florida’s Last Paradise. The city of Naples is a desired destination for leisure and business travelers. There is a wide range of activities and attractions for all ages and all seasons. Downtown Naples is an eclectic shopping and restaurant mecca with a variety of entertainment, art galleries and the Naples Pier
– a perfect place to catch the spectacular daily sunsets into the serene Gulf of Mexico.
Delight in the best of Florida's Paradise Coast at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. Enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets and three miles of pristine beach. As a guest at our Naples Beach hotel, you may choose from six unique restaurants, indulge in our luxurious world-class spa, or relax and enjoy our pools and beach activities, including a wide selection of water sports.Named to the 2009 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples resort features:Views of the Gulf of Mexico 450 guest rooms, including 35 suites An exclusive world-class spa nestled in the grounds of our Naples, Florida, hotel - featuring more than 30 treatment rooms that combine relaxation and body therapies with our wellness and nutrition programs Full-service fitness center and personal training available Two heated outdoor pools An interactive children’s pool Six restaurants
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||450|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ft. Myers International Airport (RSW), 30 miles, no airport shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Ritz Carlton Naples Beach Resort