The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
• Initially built in 1800’s and opened as a Hotel in 1863.
• Situated on College Green next to Bristol Cathedral and the Council house offices. Located on the Waterfront next to @ Bristol.
• Handsome Victorian façade combines the best of Victorian style and character with contemporary luxury. It has twinkling chandeliers, polished marble floors, warm mahogany and gleaming brass.
• Roman themed indoor leisure centre with a Health & Beauty & hair salon.
• On site underground parking.
• A very ‘special’ place to stay.
• Only Hotel of it’s kind in the City centre.
• Drawing room serving afternoon tea.
• Business centre.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 260 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||11am - close
Policies / Expenses
4pm on day of arrivcal for transient rooms os as per T&C for groups bookings
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
||20.00 VAT % Inclusive
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8 miles to Bristol International Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Marriott Hotels and Resorts
- 3,900 hotels spanning 72 countries
- The Marriott Rewards is a free program where members can earn points before, during, and after their stay and redeem points for hotel stays, shopping, and travel
- Free Wi-Fi for reward members
- Mobile check-in services
The Marriott Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.