The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel
• Initially built in 1800’s and opened as a Hotel in 1863.
• Situated on College Green next to Bristol Cathedral and the Council house offices. Located on the Waterfront next to @ Bristol.
• Handsome Victorian façade combines the best of Victorian style and character with contemporary luxury. It has twinkling chandeliers, polished marble floors, warm mahogany and gleaming brass.
• Roman themed indoor leisure centre with a Health & Beauty & hair salon.
• On site underground parking.
• A very ‘special’ place to stay.
• Only Hotel of it’s kind in the City centre.
• Drawing room serving afternoon tea.
• Business centre.
Year of Last Renovation:
All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:
Windows Do Open
Holds 260 people
Dist. to Food/Bars:
Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Dist. to Nearest Gym:
11am - close
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: 4pm on day of arrivcal for transient rooms os as per T&C for groups bookings