Welcome to the Express by Holiday Inn London – Earls Court, Central London, the ideal location for business and leisure travellers visiting London. The location of hotel is such that, it is near to the important places of London like, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Earls court , Harrods, Charring cross hospital, Chelsea football ground, Earls court station, Hammersmith Apollo, Cromwell hospital, Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Fulham stadium, Queens tennis club, Royal Albert Hall, Natural history museum, Olympia Exhibition Centre and more.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||150|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11am1pm| Policies / Expenses
Group Cancellation Policy: 28 days prior to the arrival (9 rooms or more.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport:London Heathrowdistance: 13 milesBy Train from Heathrow Take the Piccadilly Line heading towards Central London, change at Hammersmith for the District Line to West Kensington Tube Station. Once out of the tube station turn left and continue on North End Road.taxi: one way: £35.00-£45
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Express by Holiday Inn London Earls Court, Express Earls Court