Located directly off of Interstates 40 and 55, this charming West Memphis, Arkansas hotel offers a convenient location near Beale Street, Downtown Memphis and Graceland.
Guests love that this Memphis hotel is close to Beale Street, the Memphis Zoo, the Memphis Botanical Gardens, Memphis in May Festival, the Pyramid, Mud Island and Graceland. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, many guests delight in seeing a Memphis Redbirds or Memphis Grizzlies game.
Other guests delight in shopping at the nearby Hickory Ridge and Oakcourt Malls or enjoying the local blues festivals.
Those traveling for work can save time while visiting the area's businesses and local corporate offices, such as FedEx. The Memphis Convention Center is also just five miles away. Those visiting students and faculty at the University of Memphis also have a short commute from this West Memphis, Arkansas hotel.
This hotel near Memphis makes the perfect home away from home with welcoming, spacious rooms that all offer a flat screen televisions featuring cable satellite television with HBO®, a coffee maker, high-speed Internet access, a microwave, a refrigerator and much more.
Sink into bed each night while staying in these comfortable, clean rooms and wake up each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast. This West Memphis, Arkansas hotel also offers guests many amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, free parking, a concierge, complimentary coffee and flat screen televisions.
Whatever the culinary craving, this Arkansas hotel offers several nearby restaurants, including the Hard Rock Cafe, B.B. King's Blues Club, Sekisui and Poncho's.
For an affordable visit to West Memphis, Arkansas with the great service you come to expect from the Best Western name, reserve a stay on-line at the BEST WESTERN West Memphis Inn today! Interior renovations are underway to better our guests experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Details / Other Expenses
||Windows Do Open
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.