… at a glanceInteresting architecture and scenic nature – Schwerin offers this beautiful combination. In the hinterland, the unspoilt lake districts of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, and in the centre of the historical city, winding lanes and a history of over 1,000 years. In the InterCityHotel Schwerin you can stay in complete comfort in the middle of it all and enjoy the advantages of free local public transport with your room ID card.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||155|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||7 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.5 Km|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||1.0 Km|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||12:00 - 22:00| Policies / Expenses
|Nightly Parking:||€ 9|
|Typical Group Deposit:||75%|
|Total Taxes:|| 7.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||19.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:||15.00 Per Day|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||13.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||16.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||19.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- City-centered hotels with more than 35 properties in Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands
- Guests get a FreeCity Ticket valid for 2 days worth of public transportation. This can also include an airport connection based on location
- Ideal for business travelers with business rooms and a state-of-the-art business center with internet access
- Meeting and event space offering free Wi-Fi, standard technical equipment, and a set-up of room included
- Free standard Wi-Fi in all guestrooms
- large selection of food in the restaurant and drink selections in the bar/lounge
- Breakfast buffet offers cold meats, cheeses, bread, and fresh juice, coffee and tea
- Pet friendly services
The InterCityHotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.