The Hyatt Regency Austin is conveniently located on Town Lake within walking distance to Downtown Austin. We are six blocks from the infamous 6th Street entertainment District and four blocks from the Warehouse District. Right outside our hotel's back entrance is the 9 mile hike 'n' bike trail that encircles Town Lake. Downtown is home to many ecclectic shop and restaurants sure to please any individual traveler. South Congree Avenue, the State Capitol, and Bob Bullock museum are also favorites among our guests.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||1991|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||409|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:||19378 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
72 hours prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 15 minutes from the hotel. We utilize Supershuttle which is $12 each way and cab fare is $20 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Hyatt Regency Austin Downtown on the Lake