White House, Iwo Jima Memorial
, Washington Monument, All War Memorials, Pentagon
, National Mall, Kennedy Center, Smithsonian Museum, Mount Vernon, National Zoo, National Cathedral, Bailey's Crossroads, Seven Corners, Tysons Corner Mall, Pentagon 9/11 Memorial
Conveniently located on Route 50 (Arlington Boulevard) providing easy access to all points in downtown DC, featuring an onsite Restaurant and Lounge and many local 3 to 4 star restaurants, 100 yards from Metro Bus stop into the city, 1.8 miles frm East Falls Church Metro and a 24 hour CVS located directly next door makes this a great location for visiting Washington DC without the congestion of traffic and the prices of downtown rooms. Outdoor seasonal pool open Memorial Day to Labor Day. Two floors - interior corridors, comfortable rooms - featuring 10 rooms with King Beds and one spacious suite with King Bed , full kitchen, full living room. Cable TV in all rooms with 2 HBO channels, over 88 channels to select from, free wireless internet and a guest computer located in the lobby with a free printer. Attentive staff to meet all your needs. Coffee maker, full iron and ironing board and hairdryer in every room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||2000 sq. feet
||Holds 200 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Policies / Expenses
Group Cancellation is 1 Month prior to arrival, Group Block is three weeks prior to arrival, CRS reservations 24 hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Washington Reagan 12 miles, Dulles 24 miles Baltimore Airport 45 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary full hot breakfast for group of less than 50 people. For more than 50 people we provide full hot buffet breakfast at Banquet hall for $4.95 per person
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.