The Louisiana Boardwalk, Regal Cinemas, Bowling, Night Clubs, Sci-Port Discovery Center, and many restaurants.
Verified Reviews of Best Western Chateau Suites Shreveport Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score2.0/ 5
Dirty, run down, toilet didn't flush, air conditioner made some crazy noise all night long.
20-Jul-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Sun Jul 20 to Mon Jul 21 2014 at a $84.99 average nightly rate.
Overall Score1.0/ 5
The lady at the front desk had a bad attitude (Angie, Angela) and it did not get any better. The room was dirty. I literally went out and bought cleaning supplies. The breakfast machines were not working all the time, one waffle maker which takes forever to cook. Safety wise anyone can get into the hotel because the doors are open all throughout the night. And then we were sent to the annex portion of the hotel which was scorching heat. We requested to speak to the manager Victor everyday to no avail and then they kept charging our credit card after we had checked out for two days. If you truly dislike someone this would be the place to refer them.
13-Jul-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Jul 03 to Sun Jul 06 2014 at a $84.99 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Chateau Suites Shreveport
Welcome to the Best Western Chateau Suite Hotel!The Best Western Chateau Suite Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Shreveport with easy access to key area attractions and business locations including The Lousiana Boardwalk, Barksdale Air Force Base, General Motors Corporation and Red River Festival Plaza. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining, shopping and entertainment options including casinos, museums, the IMAX® Theatre, Sci-port Discovery Center, The American Rose Center and Independence Bowl Stadium.Each well-appointed room features free high-speed internet access, free long distance access and all the standard amenities that make guests feel at home including cable satellite television, iron and ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Suites with kitchenettes, oversized tubs and fireplaces are available. Other hotel amenities include complimentary Southern Style breakfast, complimentary USA Today® news paper, outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, business center and meeting/banquet facilities.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12:00 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||91|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||720 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 40 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||0.3 Mi|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||1.0 Mi|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5pm - 10 pm|
|Pool Info:||Open from 8AM-8PM DAILY| Policies / Expenses
4:00 pm on the date of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 4.50%|
|City Tax:|| 4.60%|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 8.60%|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 3.00 Per Item|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:|| 0.00 Per Hour|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Soda:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Hosted Bar:|| 0.00 Per Function|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Shreveport Regional Ariport: 7.5 miles away. Our shuttle is complimentary to and from the airport.
Local Shuttle Info: Complementary shuttle running everyday from 7 am till 1030pm.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Complimentary Breakfast Buffet DAILY for all inhouse guests
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Chateau Hotel, Best Western Chateau Suite Hotel, Best Western Chateau Suites Hotel