We have the Mall, Market Street, and the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion with in walking distance from our hotel.
Residence Inn 2 is an all Suite room property. The One Bedroom Suite has 500 sq.ft. with a full kitchen, living area with full sleeper sofa, door seperating Queen-sized bed from the living area, a work space with desk and Free Wireless High Speed internet. The Sudio Suite has the same amenities:however, it is a large open 500 sq.ft. room with a King-sized bed.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||500 sq. feet
||Holds 12 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Pool is indoors with a spa. Open 24 hours a day.
Policies / Expenses
6 PM day of arrival to cancel individual rooms.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Room Fees:
|| 0.07% (State Fee)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We accept pets. There is $100 pet fee.
Airport & Shuttle Information
IAH - Bush Intercontinental, 25 miles, about $60 to and from the airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We have a complimentary hot breakfast
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Residence Inn 2, Residence Inn The Woodlands Market Street