Old Montreal, Downtown of Montreal, Mount Royal Park, Science Center, Old Port, Olympic Stadium, Botanical Garden
The moment you arrive at the Intercontinental Hotel Montreal an air of elegance surrounds you. Centrally located at the gateway of Old Montreal, this extraordinary hotel brings a level luxury to Montreal.The InterContinental Hotel Montreal boasts one of Montreal 's most sought-after locations. The hotel is located minutes from Montreal 's shopping, entertainment, cultural and financial districts.The InterContinental Hotel Montreal offers 357 rooms, including 23 luxurious suites. Experience one of the 15 signature Tourelle Suites located within the hotel 's turret, offering spectacular views of Montreal.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||1:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2001|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||293|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||18 |
|Meeting Space:||17000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 350 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site| Policies / Expenses
Individual is 4pm on the day of Arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
P-E Trudeau Airport is 18 miles/25 km from the hotel. Accessible with freeway 720. Exit # 4 (De la Montagne and St-Jacques) Keep the left lane and make right on St-Antoine. Hotel is 4 blocks from the exit. Taxi is 31$ Flat, one way. Shuttle with reservation 12$ per person.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.