The Homestead Studio Suites Beaverton is designed especially for longer stays, but guests are welcome to stay a single night if desired.
All of our suites offer:
• Well equipped kitchens with full size refrigerator and freezer, 2 burner stovetop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker – plus cooking utensils, dishes, and cutlery.
• Full private bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.
• Full size iron and ironing board.
• High speed wireless internet for a one time fee of $4.99.
• Free personalized voicemail and satellite TV.
• Pets are welcome for an additional nightly fee.
• Smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
• Ample free parking in a safe neighborhood.
• 24 hour coin operated Guest Laundry on site.
Year of Last Renovation:
Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: If reservation is cancelled before 6 pm on the day of arrival - no penalty.
If reservation is cancelled after 6 pm or no show - one night's room and tax charged to credit card.
Total Misc Fees:
$0.00 USD (mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Camping or barbeque facilities
Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
Credit card accepted: American Express
Credit card accepted: Discover
Credit card accepted: Diners Club
Credit card accepted: JCB
Electronic key card
Facilities for the disabled
Free local calls
Internet - wireless
Movies in room
Private bathroom in room
Radio in room
Self controlled heating/cooling system
Tea and coffee making facilities
Telephone in all rooms
Travellers cheques accepted
Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Portland International is approximately 20 miles away and easily reached by rental car, taxi, or MAX public transit. Please contact hotel for further details.
Airport Shuttle?Sorry, no airport shuttle available.
"Thank you very much for all your assistance/followups. Our meeting went very well. The ease of using your site was just GREAT! It made my job so much easier. Everyone was very pleased with the location and accomodations of the hotel selected. I will recommend you to anyone I know that books meetings within our organization. It's a good site." S.D. - Grand Rapids, MI