Marriott Residence Inn Charlottesville is conveniently located just minutes from historic downtown Charlottesville Virginia where you will find the Central Place Mall, Virginia Discovery Museum, Paramount Theatre as well as shopping and dining options. Additionally, this hotel is also in close proximity to the University of Virginia (UVA), JPJ Arena, and just a short drive from Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. Additionally, the southern entrance of Shenandoah National Park is nearby. Designed for stays of more than just a few nights, you can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. At the Residence Inn Charlottesville hotel, every suite is similar to an apartment. All suites offer full kitchens, living rooms with pullout sofa beds and work desks with high speed Internet access. Residence Inn by Marriott provides a complimentary full breakfast daily, grocery shopping service, on-site laundry and nightly social hours midweek.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Area AirportsCharlottesville - CHO
Hotel direction: 10.0 mi S
Driving Directions: Take 29 South to Charlottesville. Stay on Business 29. Turn right on Barracks Rd. Go one block and turn left on Millmont St. Hotel is on the right.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.