Downtown Boston hotels
Take in the excitement of the city from Hyatt Regency Boston. Just one block from the Boston Common and within walking distance of countless attractions, shopping and theaters, our Downtown Boston hotel is the perfect spot to begin your adventures. Tour the Freedom Trail, shop at Faneuil Hall, visit historic museums, or catch a game at Fenway Park. Delight in the ideal setting of this Boston Theater District hotel – just steps from Chinatown and connected to the T. When it's time to relax, the innovative design of our $10.5 million renovation will truly refresh you. Contemporary-style rooms, delicious dining and more await you at this newly renovated hotel in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.