Fort of Vancouver
Historic Reserve, Officer’s Row, Clark County Fairgrounds
, Pearson Air Museum, Clark College, Columbia River Walk, Fine or Casual Dining, State Trout Hatchery, Golfing, Parks with Picnicking, hiking, and lakes, Mt. St. Helens scenic area
Hotel Amenities Include:Indoor Pool, spa, sauna, and steam room. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast from 5 – 10 am (Breakfast includes hot and cold cereal, muffins, pastries, doughnuts, English muffins, bagels, fruit, coffee, milk, and juices.)Guest laundry is available on the first floor. Fresh fruit, fresh baked cookies, popcorn, and coffee are available 24hrs a day in the lobby.Room Amenities Include: Microwave,Refrigerator,Coffee maker,In-room first run movies and entertainment channels,Guest voice mail,Ironing units,Complimentary local phone calls, Hair dryers, and Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel.Meeting Room:Seats 40 people theater style, or 25 people classroom style. Audio visual equipment including T.V., V.C.R., flip charts, overhead projection unit, and free high speed wireless internet access. Complimentary fresh baked cookies and coffee are available and we would be happy to assist you with offsite catering of any kind.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||66|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||400 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellation until 6pm day of arrival.Group cancellation depends on the size of the group and when the agreement is signed (7 - 30 days)
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Conveniently located 10 minutes north of Portland International Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Shilo Inns
- Independently owned, private, affordable company with more than 30 hotels
- Dog friendly with certain pet floors only
- Shilo Inns Rewards Program lets members earn star rewards points for any stay or restaurant purchases. You get 100 bonus points just for joing the program with no blackout dates, free room upgrades, and early check-in/late check-out
- Free high-speed internet throughout the hotel including the restaurant, guestrooms, lobby, and meeting spaces
- Wet bars, coffee makers, and ironing units
- Big Veteran & Troops supporter offering discounted rates
- Fully-equipped exercise rooms open 24/7 in most locations
- Pools, spas, steam, and sauna rooms found in a majority of locations
- Free full breakfast
- Shilo Restaurants provide daily specials, Sunday Brunches, and lite menus, something savory for everybody
- Dual phone lines, incoming fax service, and free local and long distance calls also available free of charge to all guests staying
The Shilo Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Shilo Inn Hazel Dell, The Shilo Inn Suites Salmon Creek