Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn in Mobile, Alabama. We are conveniently located near Interstate 10 via exit 15B. Our hotel is minutes from several popular attractions including Mobile Greyhound Park, Church Street Historic District, Bellingrath Gardens and Home, Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center, Mobile Exploreum, USS Alabama, and Dauphine Island. Golf enthusiasts will love the idea of being within a 10 mile radius of the Meadowlake Golf Course and the Gulf Pines Golf Course. We are also within 5 miles of several dining options including Sonny's Real Pit Bar-B-Q, Ruby Tuesday Restaurant, JP's Southern Heritage, Hooters, Golden Corral Restaurant, Southern Belle Sandwich Co, and Aztecas Mexican Restaurant. Americas Best Value Inn - Mobile is the perfect location for you to immerse yourself in the small town atmosphere and easy going state of mind.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||40|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Mobile Regional Airport (MOB)8400 Airport BlvdMobile, AL 3660812 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.