Grove City Outlets, Daffins Chocolates and Philadelphia chocolate factories, Sharon Speedway, The Original Quaker Steak & Lube, Mahoning Valley Scrappers, Wagon Trails animal park, Shopping malls, Symphony, Music hall, golf courses
Verified Reviews of Best Western Penn Ohio Inn & Suites
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"It was very nice"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
It was very nice.
Verified Review, stayed from Fri Mar 07 to Sun Mar 09 2014 at a $79.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Penn Ohio Inn & Suites
The Best Western Penn-Ohio Inn & Suites is directly off of Interstate 80 and centrally located amid many surrounding communities (Youngstown, Liberty, Warren/Niles and Brookfield, Ohio as well as Hermitage, Grove City and Sharon, Pennsylvania. Built from the ground up in August of 05', We offer spacious and impeccable rooms, which all have refrigerators, microwaves, 70 cables channels(free HBO), Our standard rooms have either 1-king-size bed or 2-queen size beds all with sealy posturepedic pillow toppers, a desk with internet hookup, a sitting chair w/ottoman, all rooms have alarm clock/radios.
Business Suite consists of a king size bed and pull-out sofa couch, a chair w/ ottoman and a desk with internet hookup.
The Jacuzzi room offers a 2-person jacuzzi tub, a king size bed and pull-out sofa couch, a chair w/ottoman as well as a desk with internet hookup.
All rooms also have coffee makers, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards.
My meeting room holds 35-50 people comfortably and upon request, we offer catering to your taste; projector upon request, internet hookup throughout room.
The Best Western Penn-Ohio is located in Hubbard, Ohio- directly off of Interstate 80.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||28 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||8am - 10 pm
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
no pets , only service dogs .
Airport & Shuttle Information
Pittsburgh Airport or Cleveland Airport- 60 miles
no shuttle available
one -way taxi expense: $100.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.