The Portofino Hotel offers 161 oversized guestrooms.
Because of our boutique size, you will be the primary focus of our team during your conference with us. We are pleased to offer the following amenities:
• Magnificent marina or ocean view rooms, all with private balconies
• Fully stocked Mini Bars and coffee service
• Two line cordless telephones
• Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
• Voice Mail and direct dial to guestrooms for easy access to personal phone messages
• In room hair dryers, irons/ironing boards, same- day laundry service
• Complimentary use of fitness center, pool, whirlpool and bicycles
• Completed an $11million renovation last February 2007.
Offering over 8,600 square feet of meeting space featuring windows with views of the Pacific Ocean or our private marina, The Portofino Hotel can arrange the perfect meeting for your group. Our expert conference and banquet staff will pay attention to every detail, molding the Portofino into your groups’ personal conference facility. Whether you are ordering break service, planning the perfect theme banquet, or arranging dinner in our highly acclaimed restaurant BALEENlosangeles, our chefs will delight your taste buds with the latest in regional cuisine.
Redondo Beach Pier with its variety of shops and restuarants. also nearby, the Aquarium of th Pacific, Seaside Lagoon, and Pier Avenue. Neaby access to Catalina Island of day trips, whale watcing and deep-sea fishing. Shopping in quaint Riviera Village or neighboring Hermosa Beach and downtown Manhattan Beach.
"Yes it did. I was especially pleased with the price. Because of your outstanding service and immediate attention to my request, I've already referred your services to anyone that needs it. I, too, will continue to use your service in the future." R.W. - Independence, MO