Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike, Shoreline Village, Convention Center, Carnival Cruise Termainal, Los Angeles Worldport
Verified Reviews of Best Western Long Beach
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Rooms were clean and quiet. Staff were helpful and always polite. The only comment is the hotel location. I would not recommend anyone to go walking at night. That being said, it's conveniently located close to the metro station and just a block away from a good bus service.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Long Beach
Distinctively different, the newly remodeled Best Western of Long Beach CA Hotel is conveniently located in central Long Beach at the intersection of Long Beach Blvd. and Pacific Coast Highway. Our professional, attentive staff is committed to making your stay the best ever. While staying at our Long Beach California Hotel you'll enjoy all the amenities and facilities you'd expect from Best Western. Amenities such as our daily complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and free in-room high speed Internet will help you save money while visiting Long Beach CA. After a busy day sight-seeing, you'll definitely appreciate lounging by our sparkling heated outdoor pool. The hotel also features two attractive meeting rooms for business and non-business functions. Are you looking for a hotel near the Long Beach Convention Center. Our proximity to the convention center in Long Beach makes us an ideal hotel for your next convention visit. We are centrally located in Long Beach, California, close to many attractions, such as the Long Beach Convention Center, Carnival Cruise Terminals, the Aquarium, the Performing Arts Center, the Queen Mary, and Long Beach State University. We are also near both Memorial and St. Mary's Medical Centers, and offer free transportation to both facilities. The Best Western Long Beach Hotel is also conveniently located next to a Metro-rail station which provides rapid low-cost rail access to many Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Long Beach attractions.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Out door pool open from 9:00am -- 9:00pm
Policies / Expenses
24 Hours in Advance before 4pm
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Long Beach Airport- 5 miles Free shuttle service (subject to availability)
One-way taxi expense- $20.00
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.