Nearby to Best Western PLUS Big America
* World class wineries, many offer tasting rooms and picnic facilities
* Beautiful Beaches within a short driving distance
* Santa Maria Speedway
* Fairgrounds & Satellite Horse Racing
* Championship Golf Courses
* Oso Flaco Lake
* Guadalupe Nipomo Dunes Preserve
* Point Sal
* Lopez Lake
Many Central Coast attractions are just one short ride from Santa Maria. Excursions include Hearst Castle, Santa Barbara, and the Danish village of Solvang.
* Boomers Amusement Center
* Santa Maria Discovery Museum
* Farmer's Market
* Santa Maria Valley Historical Society and Museum
* The Natural History Museum
* Wildlife Cruises at Lake Cachuma
* Santa Maria Museum of Flight
* Waller Park
* Hagerman Softball Complex
* Agriculture Tours
* PCPA THEATERFEST
* Vandenburg Air Force Base Tours
* Santa Maria Indians - Semi-Pro Baseball
* Railway Historical Museum
* The Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Verified Reviews of Best Western Big America
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score4.0/ 5
We had a great stay at your hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had a little difficulty figuring out how the shower worked. The pull ring sometimes would stay down or would pop back up. My suggestion would be to have a shower head that you can raise or lower. Thank you.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Big America
The Best Western PLUS Big America hotel in Santa Maria, California is rated 3 diamonds by AAA and 3 stars by Mobile. Santa Maria is known for its mild climate, which allows many wineries to flourish. Take a trip to Santa Maria and visit all the wineries that it has to offer. The Big America hotel is the “Gateway to the Foxen Canyon Wine Trail”. Because of Santa Maria's mild climate it is a perfect place for golfers. So take a trip to Santa Maria , or if you are traveling from Los Angeles to San Francisco or from Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo , stop by Santa Maria for some good food, good weather, and a relaxing environment.
Whether you are traveling on business or traveling for pleasure the Best Western Big America hotel in Santa Maria , California has something to offer for everyone. Located between Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo , the Big America hotel in Santa Maria offers its guests many luxuries for an affordable price. Join us in our lobby every morning for a complimentary, deluxe continental breakfast, and while you are eating your breakfast help yourself to a couple of complimentary newspapers.
Our Santa Maria hotel rooms have been called by many “the best hotel rooms in Santa Maria ” because of the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of the rooms. Each of our Santa Maria hotel rooms contains a mini refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, cable TV, air conditioning, wet bar, voice mail, and each room is equipped for High Speed Internet Access, both hard wired and wireless. Santa Maria is known for its Santa Maria style barbeque and the Big America hotel is close to many fine restaurants, and the proportions they usually serve are big, so there are bound to be leftovers. We also have a restaurant located on the premises, which is called Francisco's Country Kitchen. We keep on hearing good things about the food, so why not give it a try. The microwave and mini refrigerator would come in really handy if you are looking for a midnight snack.
Our Santa Maria hotel has rooms that can accommodate just about anyone. We have rooms with just one king bed, smoking or non smoking, and rooms with two queen beds. Our family suite, which has two queen beds and a queen size sofa sleeper can hold at least six people. We also have rooms that have separate living areas. These rooms have a king size bed in the bedroom, and in a separate living area they contain a queen size sofa sleeper. Another room type would have a king size bed in the bedroom and a queen size bed in the living room. These room types are excellent for those who are traveling with others, and each one wants to go to bed at a separate time. Whether you are traveling alone or with a large group of people the Best Western Big America hotel in Santa Maria has something that will accommodate everyone.
Meetings at Best Western Big America
Three meeting rooms are available. Two conference rooms feature seating up to 12 in each room. Our largest meeting room, the Heritage Room seats up to 35, class room and 45 theatre style. Free meeting materials are provided, including:
*Dry erase pens
*VCR & television
*Continental breakfast and lunch can be provided
*Water is alway provided
Complimentary meeting room if ten or more guest rooms booked.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||576 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Individual - 4:00 PM Day of Arrival
Group - 14 Days Prior to Arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are allowed. No charge for pets. Pets must be attended at all times.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Santa Maria Public Airport
Shuttle available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.