Mall of America
, Mystic Lake Casino, Valley Fair, Canterbury Horse Racing Park and Card Club, MInnesota Zoo
, Minnesota Renaissance Festival, Severs Corn Maze, Phantom's Feast, Trail of Terror, Historic Murphy's Landing
Verified Reviews of Best Western Shakopee Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Amazing Customer Service!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Our group enjoyed amazing customer service from check in to check out! Christine is a rock star! Our group will definitely stay here again!
03-Jun-2018 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Jun 02 to Sun Jun 03 2018 at a $114.99 group rate.
Response from Management on 07-Jun-2018:
"Best Experience for my Entire Family!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
We had a family get together and enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The massage chairs were so relaxing and the kids loved the pool. We will definitely go again.
15-Jan-2018 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Jan 13 to Sun Jan 14 2018 at a $89.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Shakopee Inn
Lodging rooms include Complimentary All you Can Eat Hot N'Hearty Minnesota Buffet breakfast every morning, use of our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, Free arcade center and Deluxe Massage Chairs for adult usage, Crystal Clear HDTV, Fiber Optic WIFI and much more.We are newly renovated as of Spring 2014 with over $1 Million in renovations, including certification as the first Energy Star hotel in Minnesota and Trip Advisors's Platinum Green Leader award. We are located in Beautiful Shakopee MN along the Minnesota river. There are walking/biking/snow-mobiling trails along the river, as well as other scenic area for sightseeing. We are also near several major venues and attractions, including Valleyfair amusement park, Canterbury Horse racing park and Card club, Minnesota Renaissance Faire, Historic Murphy's Landing, Mystic Lake Casino, and much more, including Mall of America 20 minutes away and all there is to see and do in Minneapolis and Saint Paul.We look forward to having your group stay with us.
We are the first Energy Star certified hotel in MN and recognized by Trip Advisor as a Platinum Green Leader.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3.00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11.00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||65 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||65 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||As Needed |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||4000 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 0 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
8 AM- 10 PMIndoor Saline Heated pool
|Ownership: ||SHREE LAXMI INC | Policies / Expenses
24 HRS in advance before check in time
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||0.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||10.38% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 7.38 Per Night |
|City Tax: || 3.00 Per Night |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs 25 lbs. and under are accepted with a $20 non-refundable per pet/ per night fee ($100 per 7 day stay)and a refundable $50 Security deposit (when paying by cash). We have a limited # of pet friendly rooms. There is a walking area in front of the hotel where pet may be walked. Limit 2 pets per room. Contact hotel for furthur information and details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
23 miles to Minneapolis-St. Paul International, pay per trip via taxi
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle transportation available with advance notice to local destinations.
Complimentary All you can eat Hot N' Hearty Minnesota breakfast available 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM each morning. Breakfast items include Scrambled eggs, sausages, Potatoes, Make your own waffles, bagels, muffins, breads,yogurts, cereals, juices, and more.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.