Lake Michigan Beaches, Venetian Festival, Magical Ice Carving Festival, winerys & restaurants, Hot Air Balloon rides, zoo, kids Museums, House of David Museum, Nortre Dame (35min), Holland Tullip festival (1hr), Golf Clubs
All spacious suites include full size kitchen equiped with utensils, dishware, pots & pans, DVD player, access to free laundry, patio w/grill, hot tub and a mini-store. Meeting room fits 10-20, internet accessible.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||42|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||400 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
24 hour advance notice by 6:00PM
|Typical Group Deposit:||.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Chicago Midway 80 mi / rent a car SouthBend Airport 40 mi /rent a carSouthwest Rional Airport 7 mi / $20.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.