Inspired architecturally by the grand palazzos of Italy, the 584-room Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes redefines the Orlando luxury experience. The resort features an innovative 40,000-square-foot spa, a Greg Norman-designed, 18-hole championship golf course featuring a unique Caddie-Concierge Program, and a wide array of dining options.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||41000 sq. feet
||Holds 1120 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Five days prior to reservation, or charged two nights room & tax
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport: Orlando International (MCO) 10 miles
Distance 8-10 miles
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
JW Marriott Grande Lakes Orlando, JW Marriott Hotel Orlando Grande Lakes, JW Marriott Orlando