Inspired architecturally by the grand palazzos of Italy, the 584-room Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes redefines the Orlando luxury experience. The resort features an innovative 40,000-square-foot spa, a Greg Norman-designed, 18-hole championship golf course featuring a unique Caddie-Concierge Program, and a wide array of dining options.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||41000 sq. feet
||Holds 1120 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Five days prior to reservation, or charged two nights room & tax
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport: Orlando International (MCO) 10 miles
Distance 8-10 miles
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Ritz Carlton Hotels
- The ultimate in luxury and personalized service, The Ritz-Carlton has over 100 years in the business with 87 hotels worldwide in 29 countries
- Become a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and earn points with each stay towards free nights, access to exclusive members-only offers and special benefits also with their partner hotels
- Private baths in each guestroom
- Lighter fabrics used for a deeper, cleaner wash
- Fresh flowers throughout the public spaces
- A la carte dining and a gourmet cuisine
- Smaller lobbies designed for a more intimate guest experience
The Ritz Carlton Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
JW Marriott Grande Lakes Orlando, JW Marriott Hotel Orlando Grande Lakes, JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes