Indiana Visiting Center(Dillinger Musemum)0.75 miles, Purdue University 1 mile, Riverboat Casinos 7 miles, River Oaks Mall 5.25 miles, Westfeild Mall 12 miles.
Located at the crossroads of Indiana I-80/I-94 and State Road 912 (Cline Avenue), the Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn is the place to host your meeting or special occasion. Hammond Room is ideal choice for small meetings and seminars; this well lit room offers 900 square feet of meeting space. Hoosier/Sycamore Room combines 1,600 square feet of ample space for your catering function or large meetings. The space can easily convert into two rooms, for smaller meeting requirements. Highland Boardroom at 400 square feet is ideal for small meetings, hospitality gatherings, or small seminars. This room offers ample lighting, speaker phone/modem connection and a private restroom facility. We have a cocktail lounge on site, Nicky's Pup, heated seasonal outdoor pool, exercise facilities, free parking, 24-hour front desk, free high speed internet, cable satellite 27-inch television, in-room safe available, iron & board, coffee/tea maker in each room, and much more. Best Western does have a restaurant on site, right now it is being remodeled and it will be opening soon.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||111|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||2200 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 90 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 3.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 4.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5pm-10pm| Policies / Expenses
Individual 24 hour cancellation Groups 14 days prior cancellation
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 7.00 Per Item|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 7.00 Per Item|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||18.00 Per Function|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:|| 7.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:||65.00 Per Function|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 5.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 7.25 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||12.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Lunch Cost:||12.99 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||25.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:||23.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Gallon of Coffee:||18.00 Per Item|
|Banquet Soda:|| 1.75 Per Item|
|Banquet Bottled Water:|| 1.50 Per Item|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10 per night per pet plus taxesplus $45 refundable deposit
Airport & Shuttle Information
Midway Airport 25 minutesO'Hare Intl. Airport 50 minutesCoach USA Shuttle to Midway and O'Hare Airports 3 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.