Golf, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Rodeo, Wolf Creek Park, Lake Fryer.
Welcome to Best Western Perryton Inn!Choose to stay at this brand new hotel in Perryton, Texas with deluxe accommodations, amenities and services.Travelers seeking lodging in Perryton will find this new hotel offers both comfortable and accessible accommodations. The Perryton Inn is conveniently located on Highway 83. It is accessible to the various corporate sites in the area, including agricultural companies such as Texas Farm, Inc., and the oilfield service companies Schlumberger Well Service, BP America Production Company, Key Energy Services , and BJ Services Company. Its proximity to the Wolf Creek Park and Lake Fryer also make this Perryton, Texas hotel a great lodging choice for hunting and fishing enthusiasts. The hotel is also ideal for travelers planning to attend recreational events or sports in the area, such as golf tournaments, Perryton High School's sports tournaments, rodeos, and the Rodeo Nights Club.The Best Western Perryton Inn offers luxurious accommodations with oversized rooms. Guests can choose between a single king bed or two double queen beds. All rooms are equipped with cable satellite television, free wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, plus a microwave and refrigerator. The hotel also offers rooms for the physically challenged.Guests can relax and unwind in the hotel's heated indoor pool, whirlpool and sun bathing deck. Additional amenities include a business center, an on-site restaurant, an exercise room and a guest laundry. Hotel guests can also enjoy a complimentary, hot breakfast every morning; free cookies and coffee are served every evening.The hotel's meeting, banquet and conference facilities also make it the perfect location to host corporate events and other group gatherings. This pet-friendly hotel is also a great alternative for those traveling with pets.Book the newest hotel in Perryton, Texas - the Best Western Perryton Inn.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||01:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||50|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds people| Policies / Expenses
4 PM On The Day Of Arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||TBA|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotelâ??s discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
118 Miles To Amarillo International Airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.