Little League Baseball Headquarters and Museum, Hiawatha Paddle Wheel Riverboat, Community Arts Center
, Millionaire's Row, Thomas Taber Historical Museum, Williamsport Crosscutters Baseball, Elm Park, Clyde Peelings Reptiland.
Verified Reviews of SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Travel Team Stay!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Our team picked a last minute tournament to play in and needed to find a hotel within a week. Genetti's had enough rooms to accommodate us and kept our rooms all together. The rooms were perfect! Neat, clean, comfortable beds, great water pressure in shower, fridge and microwave in the room, plenty of towels and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! Not your grab and go muffin or cereal, full breakfast that was delicious! I also had dinner at the Taphouse and it was fantastic. Would definitely stay there again! Thanks Alicia and the staff at Genetti's.
16-Oct-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Oct 14 to Sun Oct 15 2017 at a $79.45 group rate.
Response from Management on 19-Oct-2017:
Customer Reviews of SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel
The historic Genetti Hotel, built in 1922, is known for its European charm offering attractively decorated, traditionally styled guest rooms, jacuzzi rooms and suites, all uniquely individualized. Many in-room amenities include 37" HI DEF flat screen TVs, coffee makers and FREE WIFI. Other features of the hotel include on sight laundry and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel has an outdoor pool, on-site parking and an airport shuttle.We offer a wide variety of rooms featuring doubles, queens and kings as well as two room suites and jacuzzi rooms. We also offer extended stay rooms with kitchenettes. All of our rooms offer the individualized warmth and charm that so many have enjoyed in the past. Your group would be staying in a hotel that was progressive way before it's time and was a major part of Williamsport's history and growth. The Genetti Hotel has so much to offer in a variety of ways. With 208 rooms and suites, 2 ballrooms and 6 meeting rooms 7 full service restaurant on site, the Genetti is the place to accommodate your needs. The Genetti Hotel has been the place of choice for many people coming in to the Williamsport area. Our convenient location in combination with the hotel's warm atmosphere and friendly staff make our hotel the perfect place for groups of any size. We have a reputation for our affordable elegance, delicious food and outstanding service.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||208|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||83|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:||11500 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 300 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||Mon-Sat open until midnight|
Outdoor pool, open 10am-10pm daily, Memorial Day thru Labor Day
Policies / Expenses
24 hours for individual reservations; 30 days for the entire group
|Typical Group Deposit:||$500|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 6.00 Per Person|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:||20.00%|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:||50.00 Per Function|
|Chef Attendant Fees:||50.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 6.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 9.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||12.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||16.99 Per Person|
|Morning Break Cost:|| 5.95 Per Person|
|Afternoon Break Cost:|| 5.95 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 per night pet fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
Williamsport Regional Airport (IPT) is 7 miles from the hotel. Complimentary airport shuttle is available.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Free hot breakfast buffet for overnight hotel guests, 7 days, 6am-10am - INCLUDED!!
Complimentary parking for overnight hotel guests in our outdoor gated parking lot.
Internet / WiFI
- The latest premium economy and midscale hotel brand offering comfort, value, and exceptional customer service. The SureStay Hotel Group consists of three brands: SureStay Hotel, SureStay Plus Hotel, and the SureStay Signature Collection to meet the needs of all guests whether traveling for business or leisure. At any location, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, breakfast, comfy bedding, and everyday low prices.
- SureStay Hotels offers basic comforts at a great value with modern, but simple furnishings and large TV’s in each guest room. At most locations, guests can enjoy a pool, fitness facility, continental breakfast, and guest computers during their stay.
- Delivering additional comfort and affordability, SureStay Plus Hotels features contemporary guestrooms with plush bedding and pillows, flat screen TV’s and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. At most locations, guests have complimentary use of computers and printers, a higher-end fitness facility, swimming pool, and indulge in a free hot breakfast served daily.
- The SureStay Signature Collection offers boutique living at an exceptional price with properties located in historic buildings or in smaller, character buildings ideal for travelers looking for a unique hotel experience. Every guest room delivers in charm and luxury with plush bedding, upscale design elements, and bath amenities for ultimate relaxation. At most locations, all guests have access to free W-Fi throughout the hotel, complimentary hot breakfast daily, on-site dining options, and a state-of-the-art fitness facility and business center.
- SureStay Rewards will soon be offering an instant-rewards guest loyalty program to earn and use points for hotel stays, dining, and more.
The SureStay highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Genetti Hotel & Suites, Surestay Signature Collection Genetti Hotel