A historic college town in southeastern Missouri, Cape Girardeau is bordered on the east by the mighty Mississippi River. The only all-suite hotel in the area, the Candlewood Suites® Cape Girardeau hotel's spacious suites offer travelers room to work and a place to relax, as well as convenient access to the best attractions in Cape Girardeau, MO.The hotel's location is just off I-55 in southeastern Missouri, convenient to the West Park business district, as well as St. Francis Hospital and Landmark Hospital. Business travelers appreciate such amenities as free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a 24-hour Business Center with printing capabilities.The hotel's Cape Girardeau location is also exciting for leisure travelers. Nearby Southeast Missouri State University provides year-round opportunities for sporting events and cultural activities. Nature lovers enjoy the area's beautiful vistas and numerous parks, including the Trail of Tears State Park. The Shawnee Park Sports Complex is also near this hotel's Cape Girardeau location.Guests can expect convenient amenities at this hotel, including a free guest laundry facility and a 24-hour Fitness Center. The outdoor Gazebo Grill area is the perfect place to gather with friends and family, and the indoor pool is the perfect place to cool off after a long day. Visit historic Cape Girardeau, MO and meet the hotel's friendly staff.The only all suite hotel in Cape Girardeau, this hotel's studio and one-bedroom suites offer amenities that can't be beat. Every suite includes a fully-equipped kitchen and fast and free Wi-Fi access.
We are an IHG Green Engage Hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||85|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||100 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Pool Info:||Indoor - 10 am - 10 pm| Policies / Expenses
By 6 pm the day of arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||$50.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.98%|
|City Tax:|| 4.32%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with nonrefundable fee. Up to $75 for 1-6 nights and up to $150 for 7+nights.Pet agreement must be signed at check-in.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Cape Girardeau Regional Airport is 10 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
You may cook breakfast in your room or we have breakfast items for purchase in the Candlewood Cupboard. The price varies to what you like, but would be an average of $2-$5 per person. The foods are cereal and sandwiches. We also have %20 off at Bob Evans Restaurant with your key card.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.