Holiday Inn hotel in Leicester is located in the centre of this up & coming City in the heart of England. With good road links from M1/M69 and A50. The hotel is minutes from Leicester train station.
This City Centre hotel is ideally placed for the historic, cultural, sporting and tourist attractions such as the Leicester Tigers Rugby Club, Leicester City Football Club, Highcross Shopping Centre, De Montfort Concert Hall, National Space Centre, Conkers, Twycross Zoo, De Montfort University and Leicester University. See our packages page for further details on our fantastic family Stay, Play & Explore package
Our 188 guests rooms including Executive, Accessible, Family rooms & 2 Long Stay Suites meet both the needs of the leisure and corporate traveller with High-Speed internet access and 'Kids Stay & Eat Free*'.
The unique Restaurant & Bar, & the 'Spirit' Leisure Club, with swimming pool,, enhance Holiday Inn Leicesters' hotel's facilities
There is limited evening dining in the Vermont Restaurant throughout December.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||254 sq. feet
||Holds 250 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||10.00am - 02.00am
Policies / Expenses
Individuals 4pm on arrival date.
Groups 28 days prior.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
||17.50 VAT % Inclusive
|| 5.00 Per Night (extra £5 if car taken out)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (per night after 2 adults)
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:
||15.00 Per Day
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:
||13.95 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
£10.00 per pet per night.
Airport & Shuttle Information
East Midlands Airport - 23 Miles
£25 taxi expense
Local Shuttle Info: No Shuttle available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.