Frankfurt am Main is Goethe's home town and a heaven for business travellers, visitors to trade fairs and weekend visitors alike. Frankfurt International Airport, Europe's tourism and goods transportation hub, is only 20 minutes from the hotel. The world famous Frankfurt Trade Fair in the heart of the city is host to the International Automotive Exhibition IAA, the Frankfurt Book Fair as well as "Heimtextil" and "Achema".
The Holiday Inn Frankfurt City-South was one of the first skyscrapers to be built at the highest point in Sachsenhausen, the favourite destination for skyline spotters. This first class hotel is located in the south of Frankfurt am Main and provides top-rate accommodation with 439 rooms in the Comfort, Executive and Suite categories – even guests with the highest of expectations will feel at home here.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
|| 7.00 VAT % Inclusive (7% roomrate 19%F&B)
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
||13.00 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
- By taxi it is about 27,00 EUR and takes 20 minutes
- By public transportation it is about 3,25 EUR and takes 40 minutes
Take the S-Train S8 (direction "Hanau") to "Konstabler Wache". From there take the bus No. 30 or 36 (direction "Hainer Weg") to "Südfriedhof" - directly at the hotel.
Local Shuttle Info: n/a
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.