zoo, joe louis arena, palace of auburn hills, metro beach, ford field, comerica park.were 25 mins from downtown
standard king rooms, jucuzzi rooms, two dbl beds, outdoor pool, breakfast continental breakfast. 2 meeting rooms. near zoo and downtown detroit.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||300 pm|
|Check Out:||1200 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||96|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||975 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 75 people| Policies / Expenses
6 pm of the day arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||$100.00|
|Total Taxes:|| 9.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Express