Verified Reviews of Best Western of Hickory Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"A wonderful experience for the price"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
The hotel is a good place to stay in if you are doing business all day and want a clean, safe place to sleep. It is in a good location with friendly attentive staff. The pool area was large and the breakfast area was very pleasant. The rooms were also very clean. The only downgrade was the breakfast. The edible options were preservative filled, low quality and very weak coffee.
07-Aug-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Aug 05 to Thu Aug 07 2014 at a $90.00 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 14-Aug-2014:
Customer Reviews of Best Western of Hickory
The BEST WESTERN of Hickory offers convenient access to the Hickory Metro Convention Center and other destinations, including the Hickory Furniture Mart, Lenoir-Rhyne University and the greater Catawba Valley area.Situated among rolling foothills in western North Carolina, the newly renovated BEST WESTERN of Hickory takes pride in offering clean, comfortable accommodations and a friendly Guest Services team that is second to none. Our well-appointed guest rooms offer 32 inch flat screen televisions with cable or satellite service, including complimentary HBO® programming. All guest rooms have access to wireless high-speed Internet access, at no additional charge. Our guests are welcome to begin each day with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Other amenities include a business center, on-site fitness center and seasonal use of an outdoor pool.Conveniently located near Interstate 40, the BEST WESTERN of Hickory is within an hour drive of three major North Carolina metropolitan areas: Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Asheville. To the south, Charlotte Douglas International Airport is a mere 55 miles away; the Blue Ridge Parkway is a stone's throw away when traveling west toward Asheville. If traveling east from Hickory, visit local favorites such as the gem mines in Hiddenite or historic Old Salem and the Reynolda House in Winston-Salem.Locally, our guests have access to golf courses, seasonal snow skiing as well as cultural and educational opportunities along the SALT block. The SALT block consists of the Catawba Science Center, Hickory Museum of Art and Hickory Public Library. "S"cience, "A"rt, "L"iterature "T"ogether. If a successful shopping trip for new home furnishings or accessories is the goal of your visit, you will discover some of the best furniture shopping in the Southeast within minutes of our lobby. Visit the Hickory Furniture Mart or ask any of our helpful team members for other suggestions.Make your reservation today and save!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||100|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||As Needed|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
Our pool is an outdoor, seasonal use facility, available Memorial day weekend through October.
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation policy
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
*7.20 mile(s) from Hickory Regional Airport*50.00 mile(s) from Charlotte Douglas International Airport*92.00 mile(s) from Piedmont Triad International AirportOne-way taxi expense: $145.00
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The BEST WESTERN of Hickory offers a Deluxe Continental Breakfast including all the traditional continental breakfast items you've come to expect, as well as some hot food items.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.