Local specialty shops, close to Ft. Rucker Aviation Museum, Visitors Center, Fun-Zone play place for children, several restaurants.
Our hotel was built in 2010. We are the newest hotel in the Enterprise area as well as the only extended stay hotel. ALL of our rooms have a full kitchen to make your extended stay trip away from home make you feel more like you're at home. We provide a complimentary laundry room - that all you supply is your own soap and fabric softener. There is a fitness center on property as well as an agreement with Gold's Gym in case we don't have what you're looking for. Our well stocked Candlewood Cupboard makes it very easy and affordable to come down for a midnight snack!! Our outdoor pool and gazebo area are just the place to relax and unwind after a hard day at work! Needing a way to print your boarding pass???? Look no further - in our Business Center - we have full access to internet - you can copy, print, scan, and fax all of your personal information at no charge!
If you're looking for a home away from home in the Enterprise / Ft. Rucker area - your search stops here! Come give us the opportunity to make Candlewood Suites Enterprise your "home away from home"!!!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
There is an Outdoor pool with hours from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM during weekdays and 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM on Weekends. Open year around depending on the weather conditions.
Policies / Expenses
By 4:00pm the night PRIOR to arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
50.00 Pet Fee for 1 night and can go up to $150.00 depending on length of stay. Must have information on current shots. Max weight 80 pounds.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport is Dothan Regional. It's about 45miles about. The taxi fare is $70.00 each way.
Local Shuttle Info: None
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We offer breakfast items in our Candlewood Cupboard at cost ranging from $.75 to $6.00 depending on the item.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.