Ellisville (8 miles), Walmart Supercenter, (1 miles), Walgreens,, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art (1 miles), Sawmill Square Mall (1 miles), Directions, Meridian (57 miles), Veterans Memorial Museum (2 miles), Hattiesburg (28 miles), University of Southern Mississippi (31 miles), Piggly Wiggly,, CVS,, African American Military Museum (31 miles), Jones County Junior College (8 miles)
Stay at this great Laurel hotel - new, full-service, close to the South Mississippi Fair and the Veterans Memorial Museum. The BEST WESTERN Laurel Inn is a family-friendly, quality hotel located in Laurel, Mississippi. This hotel provides convenient access to the Big Creek Water Park, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport and a variety of other nearby shops and restaurants. The BEST WESTERN Laurel Inn's affordable guest rooms each feature a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning. Additionally, this southern Mississippi hotel offers amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and business center. Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Laurel Inn will be near key area attractions such as the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art and the African American Military Museum. Business travelers will be close to the Herring Gas Company Inc., the Masonite Corporation and Sanderson Farms Inc. Guests will also be minutes from local swim meets, baseball tournaments, the Oak Park Reunion and the South Mississippi Fair. For superior customer service make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Laurel Inn! Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons less than 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. Identification is required at check-in.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||2:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2009 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||53 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||35 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 9.0 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
out door pool open in month of may and closed on month of september
Policies / Expenses
For Individual RES before 24:00 of the arrival day. If group RES contact the Hotel.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: || 9.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Hattiesburg/Laurel Airport 20minsJackson International Airport: 1hr 40mins.
Local Shuttle Info: No shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.