Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||617 sq. feet
||Holds 40 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||4:30PM - 10PM DAILY
Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation on individual reservations and/ Groups 30 day for whole group and 24 hour cancellation on individual not to bring the group below a ten room min.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
||10.00 Per Night
|| 3.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.