Woodbury Commons Shopping Outlets, Secaucus Outlets, West Point Military Academy, Giant Stadium, New York City, Ramapo Mountains, Bear Mountain, Sterling Forest
Verified Reviews of Best Western Inn at Ramsey Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very Clean and a Comfortable Place to Stay."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
This was a nice place to stay and the breakfast was really good. They had a nice selection of breakfast foods and good coffee. The beds were really comfy and we got a nice quiet night of sleep. Would definitely stay again.
25-Dec-2013 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Dec 24 to Wed Dec 25 2013 at a $93.60 average nightly rate.
Response from Management on 28-Jan-2015:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Inn at Ramsey
Whether your in New York or New Jersey for business or pleasure, the Best Western Inn at Ramsey is where you want to be. Conveniently located on Route 17 south in Bergen County, the Best Western Inn has an abundance of nearby shopping, dining and sights to see. Attractions include New York City (train service to NYC nearby), West Point, Bear Mountain, Sterling Forest, NY Renaissance Faire, Woodbury Commons Shopping Outlets, Secaucus Outlets, United States Military Academy at West Point and many other points of interest.Each of our 80 beautifully appointed rooms feature cable tv, direct dail phone with fax/computer/modem hook up, refrigerator, microwave. We also offer rooms with 2 person jacuzzi in them.Bonus: Complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily and complimentary wireless internet, FREE BUS PARKING.
Yes, Linen reuse, recycle and energy effiencency light bulbs
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 NOON|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||81|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||3PM - 1AM| Policies / Expenses
Individual- no charge if cancelled by 4:OOpm day before arrival.Group - 100% 30 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50% 30-60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 8.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20.00 per night charge
Airport & Shuttle Information
Liberty Newark International Airport33 Miles - approximatly $60 plus tolls & tip one wayJFK International Airport 41 miles - approximatly $75 plus tolls & tip one wayStewart International Airport40 miles - approximatly $65 plus tolls & tips one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Full Hot and Cold Buffet
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western The Inn at Ramsey