Blythewood is a suburb of Columbia, South Carolina's Capitol City. Our historic city is a thriving metropolitan area, Columbia is a city with a proud tradition blending the old with the new, preserving the past while providing an exciting future.Our four-story, interior corridor hotel offers eighty-eight spacious and comfortable guestrooms and suites, designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. Our executive traveler enjoys our large working desk, with desk lamp, ergonomic executive chair, computer outlet and dataports. Of course, our two 2-line speakerphones is certainly a plus, allowing you to talk on the telephone, while connecting to the Internet. Each morning our guest enjoy our Complimentary Continental Breakfast buffet.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||500 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Express