Guests visiting the area can enjoy many sites and attractions including Wolf Trap Center for the Performing Arts, Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum's Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Historic Civil War Battlefield Sites, Virginia Wine Country, Washington DC Attractions & Monuments, Dulles Expo Center, Dulles Town Center
Verified Reviews of Best Western Dulles Airport Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Parking Lot Too Small. Door Lock Barely Worked."
Overall Score3.0/ 5
While the amenities and front desk were very good and the room was okay, other things were very disappointing. We were assigned Room 144 and the door lock would not open unless you spent four to five minutes jimmying the card in the lock. The bed frame on the bed closest to the bathroom had a very hazardous part of the frame sticking outwards under the covers, but a pronounced protrusion. I nearly severed my right shin passing by it. Most egregious was the parking lot and breakfast area were way too small for the amount of guests. If you didn't get back to the parking before 9 pm rest assure you were parking a healthy distance from your room (and that included the first night when my family and I arrived at 3 am). No fun to haul all the luggage a 1/4 mile away. The same applied for breakfast. If you didn't get to breakfast before 9 am rest assure there is no seating in the dining area for you and there's a wait to just obtain some food. The bed was comfortable and I did get good night's sleep.
26-Oct-2015 Verified Review
Customer Reviews of Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Located just minutes from northern Virginia's Washington Dulles International Airport, the Best Western Dulles Airport is a new hotel offering the highest standard in customer care and amenities. This Sterling hotel provides convenient access to historic Leesburg, as well as all of the great attractions in nearby Washington D.C.Each of the 122 suite-style guest rooms features a microwave, refrigerator, cable or satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Start the day off right with a complimentary continental breakfast. The hotel also features guest laundry, a convenience store, business center with full business services and meeting space accommodating up to 84 guests. Pets are welcome!There are a variety of shopping options to suit every need within several miles of the hotel. Enjoy a day trip to nearby Washington D.C. to view attractions such as the White House, the Library of Congress, the Pentagon and the Smithsonian. There are also several universities within a few minutes of the hotel including George Mason University and George Washington University.The friendly staff at the Best Western Dulles Airport is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Sterling, Virginia.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||90|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||100 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 10 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 4.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership:||B.F.Saul Company Hospitality Group| Policies / Expenses
6:00 PM day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||0|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets accepted with payment of a non refundable pet fee. Contact hotel for further details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Complimentary Shuttle Service to/from Washington Dulles International Airport (only 2 mile away) from 4 AM - 12 AM Daily.
Local Shuttle Info: Dulles Hotel Connection is a private shuttle specifically used for 4 hotels in the same area, including the Best Western. Complimentary shuttle to Wegmans(local grocery), Dulles Town Center for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Complimentary deluxe continental hot breakfast buffet.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Dulles Airport