Intercontinental Dubai Festival City is a 498 room luxury hotel, home to six dynamic bars and restaurants, a spa and boasts connection a 3,800sqm Event Centre, with two ballrooms hosting up to 1,350 guests, and eight meeting rooms. The hotel also manages its own golf course, with extra meeting space in an award-winning club house.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||18394 sq. feet
||Holds 1200 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
1 night charged less than 24 hrs prior to arrival for individual
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dubai International Airport 7km away (5 mins drive)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.