InterContinental Dubai Festival City is a 498 room luxury hotel, home to six dynamic bars and restaurants, a spa and boasts connection a 3,800sqm Event Centre, with two ballrooms hosting up to 1,350 guests, and eight meeting rooms. The hotel also manages its own golf course, with extra meeting space in an award-winning club house.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||14:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||200|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||14 |
|Meeting Space:||18394 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1200 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||6AM-2AM| Policies / Expenses
1 night charged less than 24 hrs prior to arrival for individual
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dubai International Airport 7km away (5 mins drive)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.