Our Hotel Planner Expert Reviews of Caesars Atlantic City Our expert hotel planners periodically visit and review the hotels we represent in person.
"Caesars so much to do so little time"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Caesars Atlantic City is the first hotel you see driving into downtown. One quick light and there is the entrance for self-parking. Right in the center of town you can walk almost anywhere down the Boardwalk
, to the Tanger Outlets
or cruise through the Pier
shops right on-site. The lobby has a great atmosphere and offers the royalty vibe with high ceilings, cobblestone flooring, statues, and fountains. The guest rooms are in great shape featuring a variety of amenities. The casino floors feature over 2,000 slot machines, table games, Racebook and poker areas. Catch a concert, show or hang out at late night spot Toga Bar or Dusk Nightclub. Hungry? Never worry about where to eat as there are a variety of options from grabbing a quick bite at Tazza, enjoy the buffet at The Palace Court to fine dining at Mia or Buddakan at the Pier. Relax at the Qua Baths and Spa or outside at the Roof-top pool. If you concurred this casino you can venture to Bally's which is connected by a bridge or hop on a shuttle to Showboat Casino or over to Harrah's Resort in the Marina. Caesars is a great spot right in the heart of Atlantic City perfect for any group looking to host a meeting, on vacation or just to getaway.
31-Dec-2013 Verified Review
Verified Reviews of Caesars Atlantic City Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score3.0/ 5
It was hard to get the group into the hotel. There was no direction made for us. Will never take a group there again.
30-Jul-2015 Verified Review, stayed from Sun Jul 19 to Mon Jul 20 2015 at a $110.00 group rate (34% discount).
"Great anniversary celebration!"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
We checked in and at first they didn't have a room for us. Upon speaking to a supervisor we were upgraded to the Centurion tower room. It was a great clean room with a comfy bed and partial ocean view. There even was a TV that was inside the bathroom mirror. The hotel offers a lot. Become a total rewards member (found on 2nd floor). You can dine within a few hotel properties for less than listed as long as they are owned by the hotels. There is even a complimentary shuttle bus that will take you to other properties. Caesars is in the middle of the boardwalk, a great location! Don't miss Happy Hour at Morton's, Buddakhan and The Continental! All great offerings.
24-Apr-2014 Verified Review
Overall Score3.0/ 5
Hotel was not accomodating, room was dated, AC broken, not a great experience for a wedding.
15-Apr-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Apr 12 to Sun Apr 13 2014 at a $349.00 group rate.
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Excellent staff, service, rooms. Friendly and cooperative.
31-Mar-2014 Verified Review, stayed from Tue Mar 25 to Fri Mar 28 2014 at a $99.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Caesars Atlantic City
You'll have the best of times in this world-class resort. It's where you can experience the contemporary flair of today or you can step back in time to a Western mining town complete with prairie sky. Choose any of four spectacular casinos, Bally's Atlantic City, The Claridge Tower, The Wild, Wild, West Casino and Coyote Kate's Slot Parlor. Bally's on the Boardwalk at Park Place is the ultimate place to stay and play.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check Out:||12 noon|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||381|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||26 |
|Meeting Space:||80000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24/7| Policies / Expenses
Group cancellation a minumum of 30 days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||fluctuates|
|Total Misc Fees:||$10.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Resort/Hotel Fee:||27.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 7.00 Per Person|
|Additional Person Fee:||20.00 Per Person|
|Additional Room Fees:|| 5.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest Airport is 20 minutes.
Local Shuttle Info: Total Rewards Shuttle, Jitney
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.