Jim Gatchel Museum, Occidental Museum, Fort Phil Kearny, Historic Downtown Buffalo, Lake Desmet, Cloud Peak Wilderness Area
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn!Enjoy convenient access to Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Fort Phil Kearney and the Big Horn Mountains while staying at this Buffalo, Wyoming hotel.Located at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains, the full-service BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn offers guests superior customer service, unbeatable amenities and a convenient location all at an affordable price.Guests at this Buffalo hotel will enjoy the beautifully appointed guest rooms fully equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® and Disney and high-speed Internet access (upon request). For added comfort and convenience, the BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn features a heated swimming pool, hot tub and business center. This hotel's on-site restaurant and pub provides visitors with live entertainment and dancing.The BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn is situated between Yellowstone National Park and the Black Hills close to many historic Wyoming attractions including the site of the Johnson County Cattle Wars. Guests will enjoy spending the day touring the awe-inspiring Mt. Rushmore and the beauty of the Big Horn Mountains. Fort Phil Kearny is also located close by. Visitors of all ages will appreciate being close to the Jim Gatchel Museum and the Occidental Hotel Museum. Buffalo is host to a variety of events throughout the year including rodeos and the Sturgis Bike Rally.The attentive staff at the BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay in Buffalo, Wyoming.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||49|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 35.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||6AM-12AM| Policies / Expenses
Individual: 6pmGroup: 10 days prior
|Typical Group Deposit:||10%|
|Total Taxes:|| 5.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Resort/Hotel Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 5.00 Per Stay (Groups of 10 or more)|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
35 mile(s) from Sheridan Airport210 mile(s) from Billings Airport500 mile(s) from Stapelton Denver Airport
Local Shuttle Info: N/A
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.