Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Greatest Location; Good Ammenities"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
They are close to everything walking distance to 20+ restaurants, theater, mall, Kohls.
Verified Review, stayed from Sat May 07 to Sat Jun 18 2016 at a $110.99 group rate.
Response from Management on 21-Jun-2016:
"1st Time Customer"
Overall Score4.0/ 5
From the hotel accommodations to hotel cleanliness, the stay was great.
Verified Review, stayed from Sun Apr 05 to Sat Apr 11 2015 at a $99.00 group rate.
Response from Management on 16-Apr-2015:
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites
Welcome to Burlington , Massachusetts, one of the most complete shopping and dining experiences in New England. Whether shopping at the plentiful Burlington Mall or dining out at one of the many exquisite restaurants the area has to offer there is always plenty to do.
The Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington Hotel was designed with both the business and leisure travelers in mind. Our spacious guest rooms offer oversized work areas, free high speed Internet, full kitchens and free local phone calls. Our property provides our guests with complimentary laundry facilities, fitness center with state of the art nautilus and cardio equipment, a 24-hour on-site convenience store as well as the enjoyment of a weekly social.
We offer a complimentary shuttle service to area businesses, shopping, restaurants and attractions within a five mile radius. Minutes from I-95 and the Mass Pike, Candlewood Suites offers easy access to Downtown Boston , Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Fenway Park, Logan Airport and Cambridge, home to both Harvard University and MIT.
Boston is home to many sports teams including the 2007 World Series Champions, Boston Red Sox, the 2004 Superbowl Champions, New England Patriots and the 2008 NBA champions, Boston Celtics . Candlewood Suites is a member of the elite Priority Club Rewards loyalty program, earn points with each qualifying stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with a one time $75 non-refundable pet fee for clean up
Airport & Shuttle Information
Logan International Airport (BOS)
Distance: 17 MI / 27.36 KM North West to Hotel
Shuttle Charge (one way): $35.00 (USD)
Taxi Charge (one way): $50.00 (USD)
Time by taxi: 45-60 Minutes
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle runs during the weekdays from 6:30am to 6:30pm with in a 5 mile radius of the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The Candlewood Cupboard offers grab and go items. We offer complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa daily
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candelwood Suites, Candlewood Suites Boston / Burlington