The Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia is a five-diamond, full service luxury hotel in the Museum District of Philadelphia near most downtown offices. It features a full spa offering facials, body treatments and massages and fitness center that offers an indoor pool and whirlpool. The guestrooms have a fully stocked private bar, a marble bathroom and a flat screen television.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||15423 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
Individual: 6 P.M. day prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Philadelphia International Airport is just 13 miles away. Although the Four Seasons doesn't have a shuttle, it has a 24-hour taxi stand. A one-way trip to the airport is 25 minutes and a flat rate of $28.50.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Four Seasons Hotels
- Specialty services with 96 locations in 40 countries ranging from luxury hotels, resorts, and residence clubs
- 24hr valet parking, LCD flat-panel TV's with DVD players in all guest bedrooms and living room areas
- Soft bathrobes and brand bath products
- Individual climate controls
- Multi-line telephone service with speakerphone
The Four Seasons Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Logan Philadelphia Curio Collection by Hilton