What you need to know
Hotel Features – Whether you’ve come to enjoy the jazz, soak in the spirit of Mardi Gras, or take care of business, you can do it all at the Loews New Orleans Hotel. This Louisiana hotel features spacious guest rooms, extensive meeting and banquet space, and the on-site Café Adelaide and Swizzle Stick Bar. The on-site Balance Spa lives up to its name, allowing guests to relax and rejuvenate amidst all the excitement that is synonymous with the Crescent City.
Guest Rooms – The Loews New Orleans Hotel is comprised of 285 large guest rooms and 12 suites, all of which feature views of either the city’s skyline or the Mississippi River. There are several spacious standard and deluxe rooms with plenty of room to relax or work. The Presidential and Chairman’s suites are for the more discriminating guests looking for the utmost in luxury during their stay in the Big Easy.
Nearby Attractions – What’s not to love about New Orleans? From live musical performances in the French Quarter (just three blocks from the hotel) to world-class gaming at Harrah’s Casino, there is rarely a dull moment in the city. Ask the friendly staff for recommendations on where to enjoy some delicious Gulf Coast cuisine.
Amenities – Guests of the Loews New Orleans Hotel will marvel at the long list of on-site amenities that include a concierge, dry cleaning service, childcare, and approximately 17,000 square feet of function space, including the Louisiana Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 300 people. A complimentary fitness center offers an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna, while Balance Spa tempts guests with a host of treatments such as facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures.
Expert Tip – The Grand Luxury room at the Loews New Orleans Hotel is the largest New Orleans has to offer.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||259|
|Meeting Rooms:||13 |
|Meeting Space:||17000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 300 people| Policies / Expenses
72 hrs for individualvaries for group
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Louis Armstrong International Airport13 milestaxi - $30 one way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Loews Hotels
- Known for luxury and comfort accomodations with 22 locations in the U.S and Canada
- YouFirst Rewards is Loews free loyalty program where guests can earn points per stay for amazing rewards and incentives. After just two stays, one is eligible for a free room upgrade
- Member benefits can also include a late check-out, customized destination packages, a special welcome, and even up to a $100 credit towards food, beverages, or even a spa service
- Unique dining menus based on local favorite food
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, public spaces, and even by the pool
- Full service business centers open 24 hrs a day
- Fully wired, flexible meeting spaces for any special event
- Family-friendly atmosphere with welcome gifts for the kids and a special Kids Club menu to fill any appetite
- Loews also offers a teens only food bar and fast Wi-Fi connectivity for their social media activities
- Deluxe fitness centers with the latest gym equipment
- Each room comes with a Keurig coffeemaker
- Welcome four legged friends
The Loews Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Loews New Orleans