Brown County State Park, Buskirk-Chumley Theater, Cascades Golf Course, Crane Naval Surface Warfare, Griffy Lake Nature Preserve, Hilltop Garden and Nature Center, Hoosier National Forest - Charles C. Deam Wilderness, Indiana University, Indiana University Art Museum, Ivy Tech, John Waldron Arts Center, Kinsey Institute, Lake Lemon, Lake Monroe, Lilly Library, Oliver Winery, Mathers Museum
of World Cultures, McCormick's Creek State Park, Memorial Stadium
Athletic Complex, Tibetan Cultural Center, Twin Lakes Recreation Center, Wonderlab Museum of Science
Health and Technology
Verified Reviews of Fairfield Inn
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
The employee whom I made the reservations with was fabulous, welcoming, helpful, courteous, and professional. We asked to keep the rooms close and in a block and they did. Hotel location was excellent, clean, and the staff was friendly. We were greeted with a smile upon check-in. I will definitely use this hotel again.
Verified Review, stayed from Fri Sep 04 to Sat Sep 05 2015 at a $139.00 group rate (17% discount).
Response from Management on 09-Sep-2015:
"Greeted Warmly. Clean Rooms. Wonderful Breakfast."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
I brought 7 teenage boys to stay at Fairfield Inn on February 27th and stayed until March 1st. We were warmly greeted, but had an initial issue of too many rooms being held. They were very accommodating to us and made us feel welcome. The boys loved the breakfast and the pool. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. I recommended this hotel to the other advisors at our conference for next year.
Verified Review, stayed from Fri Feb 27 to Sun Mar 01 2015 at a $109.00 group rate.
Response from Management on 06-Mar-2015:
Customer Reviews of Fairfield Inn
Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Bloomington, IN is a great value for both leisure and business travelers. Our 105-room interior corridor hotel offers a wide assortment of popular amentities including indoor pool/spa, fitness center, free deluxe continental breakfast served daily, and free high-speed wireless Internet access. We are conveniently located just minutes away from Indiana University, Lake Monroe, Brown County State Park and scenic Nashville, IN. For the business traveler, we are located just seconds away from Cook Inc., Baxter, General Electric, Rogers Group, and Otis Elevator, and we are one of the area's closest hotels to Crane Naval Base. A wide variety of shopping and restaurant choices are conveniently located nearby. We invite you to come see for yourself what makes the Fairfield Inn, Bloomington, IN the best value in Bloomington.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||440 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
Five (5) days prior to arrival by 6:00 pm Eastern Time
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs and declawed cats under 30 pounds are allowed. A non-refundable deposit of $75 will be charged for room cleaning.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Indianapolis International Airport - IND
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Estimated taxi fare: 75 USD (one way)
Hotel direction and drive time: 48.1 miles south, 1 hr 3 min. (1 hr 11 min. with traffic)
1. Start out going northeast on Colonel H Weir Cook Memorial Dr.
2. Take the Service Roads ramp toward Cell Phone Lot.
3. Turn slight right toward W. Perimeter Rd.
4. Turn slight right onto S Service Rd.
5. Turn right onto W Perimeter Rd.
6. Take the 1st left onto Bridgeport Rd.
7. Take the 1st right onto Stafford Rd.
8. Turn left onto 6 Points Rd/S County Road 1050 E/Ronald Reagan Pky. Continue to follow 6 Points Rd.
9. 6 Points Rd becomes Ameriplex Pky.
10. Turn right onto S Kentucky Ave/IN-67 S. Continue to follow IN-67 S. IN-67 S is 0.3 miles past S Decatur Blvd
11. Turn left onto IN-39.
12. Turn slight right onto Morton Ave/IN-39.
13. Merge onto IN-37 S.
14. Take the IN-48 ramp toward Third Street/Whitehall Pike.
Local Shuttle Info: No local shuttle, taxi only
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We have a complimentary hot breakfast served every morning from 6 am to 10 am. We have a coffee station available 24 hours a day.
About Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- Great value hotel with plenty of amenities
- Freebies include high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, parking, newspaper, coffee & tea, and a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage
- Business center with printing services
- Large suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas
- Digital alarm clock with MP3
- Same-day dry cleaning service and laundry room
The Fairfield Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Fairfield Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bloomington