Louisville Zoo, Six Flags, Churchill Downs and Museum, Slugger Museum, Science Center, 4th Street LIVE
We are located off of I64 on the east end of Louisville. We are central and convenient to most areas. Just underwent a major renovation the end of 2008. All new and comfortable rooms. A very quiet and pleasant hotel and a great staff. We offer a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, a workout facility on 1st floor, free wireless internet, and free local calls. We also offer the use of a full gym for those guests who prefer a larger workout facility which is very close to the hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||47|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Standiford Field...12milesapprox. $30.00 one-way
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Sleep Inns
- Morning Medley hot breakfast buffet serving waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, etc. varies by location
- Guest rooms with large work/desk areas, free local and long-distance calls within the U.S.
- Large signature Sleep showers
- Free high-speed internet access and newspaper
- Swimming pool and/or fitness facility
The Sleep Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.