Stay at the contemporary Holiday Inn Sydney Darling Harbour hotel in the city's popular entertainment district.The contemporary, heritage-style Holiday Inn Sydney Darling Harbour is a former 1890s wool store in the heart of Sydney's cosmopolitan Darling Harbour. You'll find us opposite Sydney Entertainment Centre music venue, steps from bustling Chinatown and Cockle Bay Wharf. You can hop on a shuttle service to arrive from Sydney Airport, 8km away.You can whizz around the city centre on the efficient Light Rail from the nearby stop at Paddy's Markets, where you'll bag discount clothing and souvenirs. Marvel at sealife through a glass-bottomed boat at Sydney Aquarium, a 10-minute walk away, and take in the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House on a harbour cruise.Our location on the city-side of Darling Harbour means it's a breeze to get to the Central Business District, 500 metres away, and Circular Quay, 1km away. It's less than a 10-minute stroll to meetings at big companies like PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Nestlé, Telstra and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Events at the huge Qantas Credit Union Arena and Exhibition Centre are 5 minutes on foot from Holiday Inn Sydney Darling Harbour.Wash down bar snacks with boutique beers like Pure Blonde in bright JBs Bar at Holiday Inn Sydney Darling Harbour. You can work up an appetite in the MiniGym and sauna on our 3rd floor.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||370|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.6 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11:00am till late| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||20%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:||10.00 GST %|
|Additional Person Fee:||55.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:||27.50 Per Day|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:||21.95 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:||29.95 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
8km from Sydney Airport
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.