Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Taylor Inn!Guests enjoy southern hospitality by the bucketful at our Taylor, TX hotel, which also boasts a fantastic location close to everything.If you need to catch a flight at the Taylor Municipal Airport, guests are only a short drive away. However, weâ??re anything but an airport hotel. Youâ??ll also have easy access to the Moody Museum. If youâ??re here for an extended stay as a patient, a nurse, or doctor at Scott & White Hospital or another nearby practice, you can count on our hotel in Taylor, TX to be your home away from home.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and itâ??s on us. Enjoy your free breakfast daily, which features favorites such as hot waffles, fresh fruits and a cereal bar. Adjoining rooms are available for groups and families, making your stay as easy as possible. Weâ??re also close to dining, so checking out that Texas barbeque is a breeze. For longer stays, you'll enjoy having a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms, perfect for making yourself at home.Of course, the luxury bedding and clean, comfortable rooms are always a guarantee here. We take caring for our guests seriously, and youâ??re always our top priority. What can we do to make your stay more special? From spacious rooms to a warm welcome, you can depend on our staff at our Taylor, TX hotel to make your stay the best it can be.Make the most of any trip by indulging in some hiking at one of the many local trails. There are a number of walking trails in Taylor to suit all levels. For something a little different, explore the Space Caverns of Georgetown or see what exhibit is happening at the museum near our hotel in Taylor, TX. Whether itâ??s work or pleasure that brings you to this part of the Lone Star State, thereâ??s plenty to keep you entertained. Not sure where to start? Let our friendly staff members supply tips and recommendations. Book your room at the BEST WESTERN Taylor Inn. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||30|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||11AM - 9PM| Policies / Expenses
24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
40 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.